Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ahhhhh -- Booth Open at Brass Armadillo!


Whirlwind since we got back Sunday noon. I had 4 or 5 on-line paint orders to fill, including creating sample sizes. Just as I was getting organized to work on furniture, it turned out the booth had been vacated, so spent Thursday afternoon painting it and moving a few things in. Ditto Friday, then worked on finishing this great desk as I wanted to get it into the booth for Customer Apprciation weekend. Now, I'm going to pick up the house! Oh, yeah, I found a dresser, dressing table/mirror and bedside table for a ridiculously small amount of money so that is in the garage with a queensize sleigh bed head and foot boards, dresser and chest of drawers, not to mention 3 other desks and various side tables. Gotta stop stocking up! See some before and after shots:

No comments:

Post a Comment