Thursday, June 28, 2012

Introducing Cowgirl -- My Post Mid-Life Crisis!

I missed the mid-life crisis -- late bloomer. So meet "Cowgirl" -- a 1965 vintage Winnebago who is coming back to her home state next week if plans go well!



She's just 11 feet long but packed with charm, rehabbed as cowgirl shabby! I'd had my eye out for a Shasta Canned Ham, but all of these little mid-60s are hard to come by! Then Cowgirl popped up and it was love at first sight!



Who wouldn't want to curl up with a good book here! There is an AC unit built in under the bed!



When the propane was removed and the whole thing wired electric, this great space became a bookshelf!



Did I mention up to now I've always believed vacations were invented to keep hotel staff and restaurant employees fully employed -- and me getting a deserved break from cooking and bedmaking? Hmmmmm....may have to rethink that. Now won't the four grands have a great time in this playhouse?

But the real reason for the purchase is to go to junking events with a full load of Chalk Paintdecorative paints by Annie Sloan. Well, probably need to shop for an awning! I've got the lawnchairs! I thought I'd never say this -- I'm one happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment