Friday, September 9, 2011

The Brass Armadillo Case 92 is well stocked!

Well, good news for me, is that I have been gradually stocking my locked case at the Armadillo in Des Moines, and after 5 days, I have broken even on 7 day costs and cost of acquisitions of things that sold! That's better than expected. But what do we have out there? Well, the whole range of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and waxes can be purchased and if a color runs out, you will need to contact me. I won't be able to restock for 10 days due to a workshop I am going to. Then "bar the door"! I am going to know so much paint technique that it will be awesome!

But I digress. Here is a list of things that can also be purchased from my case. A vinyl covered lavendar with pink butterfly 1960s Knitting with Barbie canister!, the Geisha string dispenser featured here earlier, replacements for your Waterford Lismore pattern, plus a gorgeous decanter, a hand painted Heidi plate in Japanese style along with a British edition of the "edited" book with great color prints, depression glass, an Avon peacock, and much more. But you may especially like my glass art that you can hang with a plate hanger on your wall our put on an easel to catch the light. Below are two signed pieces named "Lila" (blue) and "Christine" (in red, in honor of my Husker sister-in-law).





When I get back from workshop, will be gearing up to gain access to my new booth at Armadillo. Needs a paint job and a bit of carpentry, so ETA for being stocked is October 1. A vanity dressing table, chair and bedside table that will be signed and called "Audrey" will be featured, along with a vintage appeal black with white polka dot dress, white with black polka dot heels, big hat, white jewelry and black beaded gloves -- ala reminiscence of Miss Hepburn. In addition we hope to have some Multi-purpose industrial Loft Chic -- including a small table/chair and a bar/filing cabinet.

Can you tell? I'm having fun testing all of the market waters out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment