Sunday, September 4, 2011

TLC Vintage Announces Midwest Junk Event Calendar

I'm new to the junk world, but what a fun bunch of people. But I am at a loss to figure out where junk events are going on. It seems to be a word-of-mouth sort of thing that you try to be alert to.

So I am announcing the Midwest Junk Event Calendar. I started it today with just one event listed -- The Big One, Junk Bonanza, Sept 15-17 in Shakopee.

So spread the word and invite your friends to "favorite" my blog and also subscribe so they get updates and can easily see what is coming up. It is at the upper right side of my blog.

Please email any events you have planned or know of to janet@tlcvintagecollection.com  Please include event name, dates, time, address, town, responsible person/organization, phone number if youhave it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment