Monday, December 5, 2011
2012 Annie Sloan American Tour and Iowa Great Chalk Paint Christmas Giveaway
TLC Vintage Collection and JH Design Studio are giving away this sleighful of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint products for Christmas! We are celebrating the announcement of the 2012 Annie Sloan American Tour!
Follow instructions below to win -- no purchase necessary -- a chance at this gift:
-- 2 cans of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, two cans of Annie sloan Soft wax (dark and clear), 1 Annie Sloan Quick and Easy Paint Transformations, 2 paint brushes, 2 small wax brushes and 1 handpainted color chart! (sorry the sleigh is just for display purposes!)
AND if you win the above
-- the winner's name will be entered into a drawing for a chance for $350 towards an Annie Sloan American Tour Workshop spot in their area or an equivalent value of Annie Sloan paint products.
Here are several ways to enter the contest, whether you buy our paint or not! Do them all for multiple chances that I will put in our fishbowl!
1) Become a follower of this website like my other followers on the right -- just hit the enroll button and follow the instructions and leave me a comment! Help me reach 200! Ambitious I know, but I want to be followed!!!
2) "Like" the TLC Vintage Collection Facebook page and leave me a comment
3) Become a follower of Annie Sloan's Blogspot and report back to me by email at email@example.com what her most recent blog was about. Go to http://anniesloans.blogspot.com/
4) Go to http://www.anniesloanunfolded.com/event and report to me at firstname.lastname@example.org which Annie Sloan 2012 American Tour stop is closest to you. Even better, sign up for the workshop while you are there and tell me you did!
5) Visit our new retail location in Laurens, Iowa at JH Design Studio. Jan Hersom will help you sign up for our drawing! Visit Jan's website http://www.jhdesignstudioia.com/
6) No purchase is required if you do any of the above steps and make sure I know about them. But if you do purchase paint at The Brass Armadillo in Des Moines and you email about the color and day you purchased or from my website http://www.tlcvintagecollection.com/, your name will also be entered into the drawing.
So many ways to get your slip into my fishbowl. Check back often and comment on my blog and we will have a new blog daily til Christmas! Our drawing will conclude at midnight December 23, 2011