Saturday, January 7, 2012

Next up. Wax first piece of project

Limited time yesterday, but here are some photos at point where painting on this piece is finished, except possibly for some touchups, and waxing will occur next. I'm opting for primarily clear wax, but I may use dark in some areas...will decide as I go. That is the beauty of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and wax. Flexibility to change your mind and make adjustments as the piece "talks" to you! Also on the agenda, getting next piece into the house and prepped!



Don't you love my "paint" shoes reflected in the mirror.

Meanwhile, exec decision by Dan. Do not sell the lamps! He loves this. This from a man who takes little interest in interior design, unless it is Husker red and comfortable! They do look perfect in our living room and my plans to Annie Sloan my interior!


1 comment: